Why Work with us as your agents?
Buying a Home for you and your family is probably one of your biggest financial decision and investment. Real estate transactions are governed by a wide body of federal statutes and a combination of state statutes and common law. You need experienced professionals that understand the current market to help you navigate through the home buying process. Whether your buy an existing home or a new property from a builder here are a few things you need to know. As your agents, we are homeowner’s advocates that work for you. We serve your interests:
- We will help you determine your buying power
- We will help you understand financing options and identify lenders that will qualify you
- We will help you find and evaluate properties by targeting those that closely match your needs
- We provide step by step due diligence during the evaluation of the property until closing
- We provide guidance and support through and beyond closing
- When your family's situation changes over the years, we will be there to help you sell your home.
- Remember, your interests are our first concern.
Even if you are buying from a builder, it is better for you to work with an agent.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
Real estate professionals get that consumers, by and large, ignore housing statistics and the market until they become involved in the purchase or
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Updating your home to be more chic - without looking cheap - is completely doable on a budget. If you're looking to add more class to your home
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
It may seem that homebuyers and sellers don't agree on much, but they share one important concern: that the transaction is successful. This comradery